Medicaid Enrollment & Discharge Assistance
The people that
get you home.
When an aging family member has a medical emergency, a hospital
stay is often necessary. But we know all you want to do is get home
again. We take the stress away by setting up all of the care you will
need, ensuring a smooth transition to your space.
As a family member’s hospital stay comes to an end, you may be
wondering what’s next. Discharge planning helps move a patient smoothly
from an emergency level of care to at-home health maintenance.
The New York Medicaid program covers home care services for many
individuals. People Care takes the complexities of enrollment off your
shoulders, so you can focus on the care your loved one needs.
When is home
A skilled caregiver is there to help when you
need it most. Home care services are available
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- After a major medical event like heart surgery, hip
replacement surgery, or knee surgery
- After discharge from a rehabilitation center
- When you notice it’s time for a loved one to get
extra assistance (because they’re forgetful,
unsteady, or need extra medical care)
Enjoy better discharge
planning with People Care.
Throughout it all, we’ll
hold your hand
Leaving the hospital can be overwhelming.
From beginning to the end of discharge, we’ll:
- Serve as your advocate in healthcare facilities
- Communicate with insurance & guarantee complete
access to benefits
- Work with your medical team to determine a care plan
- Educate the whole family on available resources & tools
High standards are standard here
Our rigorous screening process ensures
your loved ones are with people who care.
- Certified, screened, validated caregivers
- Exclusive People Care training
- Continuous Home Care Aide education
- Strict Registered Nurse oversight
- Check-ins with your physician
Get the compassionate care
your loved ones need.
Reach out to People Care.
Just call, email, or fill out a form.
We’ll get you started the day you do!
Get a Care Consult.
Our experienced team of nurses will ask you
questions to create a comprehensive care plan.
We’ll send care your way!
We’ll hand-select a warm, expert caregiver that
understands you, your family, & your needs.