Chronic Care Management
Learning about your loved one’s chronic illness can be intimidating.
That’s why People Care has developed intensive chronic care specialty
training for Home Care Aides and clients. Reduce your loved one’s
chance of hospital readmission and enjoy better health, every day!
Enjoy better chronic care
management with People Care.
Leaving the hospital environment can be
scary without support tailored to your needs.
Our Home Care Aides will implement your
plan of care and beyond:
- Infection control training
- Heart-healthy meal planning
- LVAD training
- Post-stroke care
Memory Loss Care
Alzheimer’s Disease affects more than 5 million Americans.
Our Memory Loss Care program is specifically
developed to target the needs of Memory Loss
patients and their families
- Tools to keep heart and mind engaged
- Regular mental health assessments
- Free education for family caregivers
- Medication management, housekeeping, mealtime supervision, and more
While your People Care team is trained to safely manage chronic
illnesses, the support of family is invaluable.
Our family training program teaches you:
- The ins and outs of your loved one’s specific illness
- Tools to enhance their everyday comfort
- Emotional health symptoms to look out for
- And much more!
Get the compassionate care
your loved ones need.
Reach out to People Care.
Just call, email, or fill out a form.
We’ll get you started the day you do!
Get a Care Consult.
Our experienced team of nurses will ask you
questions to create a comprehensive care plan.
We’ll send care your way!
We’ll hand-select a warm, expert caregiver that
understands you, your family, & your needs.